- Passport size Photograph
- Citizenship Certificate
- Character Certificate and Mark-sheet of SEE or equivalent
- Character Certificate and Transcript of NEB(+2) or equivalent, Marks-sheet of 11 class
- Payment can be made via eSewa, Khalti and connectIPS
In order to start off Admission in Khwopa Engineering College, first of all fill up the Online Entrance Application Form selecting college as Khwopa Engineering College and submit it along with the relevant digital scan copies of following documents in JPEG or PNG format & appear in Entrance Examination taken by Purbanchal University.
|Program||Years||Enrollment Capacity||Total Fee|
|BE Electronics, Communication & Automation Engineering||4||48||7,30,000|
|MSc Urban Design & Conservation||2||20||3,14,000|
* Additional NRs. 20,000 will be charged for the survey camp.
Steps for Admission Procedure in KhEC
- Applicants (with required eligibility criteria) must fill the online entrance application form of Purbanchal University from Link: entrance.puexam.edu.np
- Applicants should pass the entrance exam taken by Purbanchal University.
- College publish its merit list in accordance with entrance result published by Purbanchal University.
- Applicants enlisted in college merit list should attend interview/aptitude test taken by the college.
- Successful students are then eligible for admission in the college.