Admission Requirements - 2073
Students must have completed I.Sc. or +2 (Science) or Diploma in Engineering (3 Years) or equivalent with minimum 50% or with minimum C Grade in each subject & C+ Grade in aggregate and should pass BE/B.Arch Entrance Examination conducted by the Purbanchal University (PU).
|Program||Years||Enrollment Capacity||Total Fee|
|BE Civil||4||96||7,68,000 *|
|BE Electronics, Communication & Automation Engineering||4||48||7,68,000|
|MSc Urban Design & Conservation||2||20||3,30,000|
* Additional NRs. 25,000 will be charged separately for survey camp.
Steps for Admission Procedure in KhEC
- Applicants (with required eligibility criteria) must fill the online entrance application form of Purbanchal University from Link: entrance.puexam.edu.np
- Applicants should pass the entrance exam taken by Purbanchal University.
- College publish its merit list in accordance with entrance result published by Purbanchal University.
- Applicants enlisted in college merit list should attend interview/aptitude test taken by the college.
- Successful students are then eligible for admission in the college.