Scholarship Scheme for BE/B.Arch - 2073
Full scholarships for the applicants of each program with minimum 75% or 3.4 GPA in +2 (Science) or I.Sc. or Diploma in Engineering, and scoring the higest marks in entrance exam.
Scholarships may be granted to economically needy, diligent and disciplined students.
Scholarships of 100%, 50% and 25% are provided on the basis of grade sheet in semester examination.
|Program||Years||Enrollment Capacity||Total Fee|
|BE Civil||4||96||6,95,160 *|
|BE Electronics, Communication & Automation Engineering||4||48||6,95,160|
|MSc Urban Design & Conservation||2||20||2,98,750|
* Additional NRs. 20,000 will be charged for the survey camp.
Steps for Admission Procedure in KhEC
- Applicants (with required eligibility criteria) must fill the online entrance application form of Purbanchal University from Link: entrance.puexam.edu.np
- Applicants should pass the entrance exam taken by Purbanchal University.
- College publish its merit list in accordance with entrance result published by Purbanchal University.
- Applicants enlisted in college merit list should attend interview/aptitude test taken by the college.
- Successful students are then eligible for admission in the college.