In order to strengthen and expand the research activities in the emerging and challenging areas of Engineering, Science and Technology, the Khwopa Engineering College extended its academic wing the Research and Development (R &D) Unit in (2006). Its aim is to encourage the faculty as well as students to undertake the research in newly emerging as well as to dig into our traditional techniques and, to enhance the general research capability by participating in various research activities. The unit has its own scientific journal named Journal of Science and Engineering (JScE).
At Khwopa Engineering College, R&D Unit is pursued with the following objectives:
• To create awareness, interest and opportunities in Research and Development among the faculty & students and to create Research and Development atmosphere in every department of the college to improve their knowledge, skills, qualifications and professionalism.
• To assist the students to conduct research under student project and research scheme from various funding agencies like municipality, UGC etc.
• To maintain effective links with industry, government, professions and the wider community on all research matters to promote faculty and student research activities to external stakeholders.
• To encourage faculty members and students to publish research papers and technical papers in National and International Journals.
• To organize different training, seminars and workshops on research-related issues for disseminating research findings and promoting knowledge sharing culture.
||Prof. Dr. Jatadhar Jha (Co-ordinator)
Address: GOP Box : 6169, Ktm.
Specialization: P.hD. in Chemical Engineering
||Sr. Lecturer Phanindra Prasad Bhandari (Member)
Address: Bamgha-03, Gulmi
Specialization: MA Maths/PhD Scholar
||Sr. Lecturer Sudip Karanjit (Member)
Address: Madhyapur Thimi-08, Bkt.
Specialization: Masters of Structural Engineering
Research - This page is under construction !
Development - This page is under construction !
Paper Submission Deadline
The paper submission deadline has been extended upto November 30, 2017 for the fifth volume of JScE.
Journal of Science and Engineering
Instruction to Author
JScE Vol. 1
- Advisory Board
- Editorial Board
- Table of Contents